Is your company located in Randolph County?
Are you struggling to find and retain employees in Advanced Manufacturing, Automotive or Information Technology?
Apprenticeship programs help employers:
- Recruit and develop a highly-skilled workforce that helps grow your business (our recruitment process is thorough – saving you time and money)
- Improve productivity, profitability, and an employer’s bottom line (youth apprentices are moldable and they bring a fresh perspective and exuberance to your workplace)
- Create flexible training options that ensure workers develop the right skills (they are trained to your company’s expectations by your employee mentors)
- Minimize liability costs through appropriate training of workers (mentored students get better onboarding because they shadow a professional)
- Receive tax credits and employee tuition benefits in participating states (currently, there is a Workforce Development Grant that is reimbursing our companies for new apprentice’s books, specific training costs and 50% of wages, in addition to their tuition waiver)
- Increase retention of workers, during and following the apprenticeship (employers say they’ve noticed that regular employees get excited when they see new apprentices thriving at work; apprentices have a sense of loyalty to a company who invests in them)
Contact Stacey Miller at 336-318-4958 to get more information about joining AR.
(New partners are invited to join AR by Dec. 15 for the 2023 recruitment season. Don’t delay!)